LIST OF DONATIONS & SPONSORSHIP
Caring for government-policy beneficiary families, families with merits to the Revolution and the hunger eradication & poverty reduction programe.
- Supporting the Fund “For the Poor” of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee and People’s Committees of provinces, districts, communes for construction of gratitude houses, and care of life, holidays and Lunar New Year, for government-policy beneficiary families and poor people throughout the years since 2006.
- Supporting the “Gratitude” Fund of the People’s Committee of District 1 to care for disadvantaged government-policy beneficiary families throughout the years since 2007..
- Sponsoring for The Great Requiem for the soldiers who sacrificed to protect the sea and island in Truong Sa islands on the live video conferencing from Dien Bien – Hanoi – Truong Sa named “Heroic memory – Strong sovereignty ” on 3rd, May 2014.
- Sponsoring for Ho Chi Minh City youth volunteer forces to build memorial site for Martyrs in Long Phuoc Commune, Ben Cau District, Tay Ninh Province.
- Donation for the “Truong Sa Fund – For the Front line of the Fatherland” created by the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of District 1.
- Supporting the Vietnam Veteran’s Association – HCMC and the HCMC Liaison Committee for Former Prisoners of War
- Supporting the agencies/units taking care of Vietnamese Heroic Mothers and visiting them on the occasion of Lunar New Year throughout the years since 2007.
Taking care of the life of orphan children, the disabled and the disadvantaged
- Supporting the “Lighting Up Dreams” programe to give savings books as scholarships to poor and meritorious children and offer gifts, medical care and rehabilitation service to disabled children, young orphans and disadvantaged children. This is in respond to the “Month of Action for Children -2014” campaign organized by Vietnam Association for Protection of Children’s Right and New Media Culture Company.
- Supporting the 6th “Sympathetic Hearts” art programe to, along with the Organisation Committee, finance humanitarian heart surgery for poor children suffering from in-born heart diseases; construction of charity houses; gifts of savings books; gifts to underprivileged children and Agent Orange victims at Trieu Long Commune, Trieu Phong District, Quang Tri Province in respond to the “ Month of Action for Children- 2014 “. The program was organized by Magazine of Family and Children under the Ministry of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs in collaboration with Thu Do Media J.S. Company.
- Supporting the Red Cross, the Women’s Union and the Center for Social Protection of underprivileged children to take care of Mid-Autumn Festival, Children International Day for orphans and give medical examination for children with disabilities since 2007.
- Supporting the Blind Association in different provinces to organize charity events to help the disadvantaged blind in these provinces over the year
Relief for victims of natural disasters, financial support for construction of road, bridge and medical clinics in provinces and districts.
- Supporting the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of districts and newspapers, television stations to help victims of natural disasters in 2007, 2009.
- Supporting the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Can Gio District and Bac Kan township to build a medical station in 2007 and 2008.
- Sponsoring the People’s Committee of An Khanh Commune to build Cay Sop bridge within the Commune in Chau Thanh District, Dong Thap Province. The bridge began construction on August 24, 2014.
- Financial support for HCMC Police Newspapers to build rural bridges.
- Sponsoring the pavement upgrading of Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Vo Thi Sau street in District 3 in 2016
Sponsoring international economic events, cultural festivals and sport events in the holidays, Tet.
- Organizing the lighting street and Nguyen Hue Flower Street decoration for the Lunar New Year over the years since 2004.
- Sponsoring Lantern Festival at the District 5 Cultural Center over the years since 2007.
- Sponsoring Ao Dai Festival in HCMC over the years since 2015.
- Sponsoring the HCMC Department of Culture and Sports to hold a firework show to celebrate the 41st anniversary of Liberation Day and National Reunification (April 30th 1975 – April 30th, 2016).
- Platinum Sponsorship for APEC CEO SUMMIT 2017 held in Da Nang.
- Sponsoring the ceremony to welcome and reward the U23 Vietnam team with the silver medal at the Asian Football Cup (AFC) in 2018.
Sponsoring full scholarships for studious students
- Sponsoring for Vu A Dinh scholarship fund from 2007 to 2010.
- Sponsoring for full scholarship grants at the University of Hong Kong (HKU) from 2011 to present.
Funding for construction of schools and hospitals
- Supporting the Gratitude Fund of District 3 People’s Committee to build Phan Van Han School
- Funding for construction of Luong The Vinh Secondary School in Ward 9, District 3
- Funding for construction of Kindergarten No.10 in Ward 10, District 3
- Funding for construction of Thach Hung Primary School in Ha Tinh Province
- Funding for construction of Boi Thanh private high school in Vinh Chau, Soc Trang
- Funding for construction of An Binh Hospital in District 5, Ho Chi Minh City